Call Center Quality Assurance Representative
The primary function of a Call Center Quality Assurance Representative is a highly focused position to ensure service-oriented quality calls within the call center location and remote agents in the field. This position will create a professional working environment by listening, scoring, and communicating results and trends of calls throughout the call center. Call Center Quality Assurance Representatives are knowledgeable of all the reporting aspects, communications terminology and technology, and organizational procedures.
- Improving the overall team performance and facilitating communication amongst the members of the team.
- Monitor and Score 4 calls per hour minimum
- Provide feedback to the representative’s Team Lead so he/she may appropriately coach the representative.
- Looking constantly for developmental opportunities as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
- Communicating the company vision, purpose, core values, and processes in front of employees.
- Striving to develop new ways to continually increase sales and productivity.
- Facilitating cross functional communication within employees for improved working conditions.
- Creating a fun and encouraging work environment for all call center employees.
- Provides feedback to call center leadership as to the quality trends within the call center department.
- Reports directly to the Call Center Director
- Strong working knowledge of customer care techniques and processes
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- A 90-day average of 95% or higher on personal call performance quality.
- No disciplinary action or attendance issues in the last 120 days.
- Solid understanding of all programs and scripts being utilized
- Ability to adjust and perform in an environment of shifting priorities.
- Natural flair for coaching, mentorship, leading, and interacting with people.
- Availability of Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
- Associates degree or better preferred.
- Minimum 6 months related customer service and/or call center experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and typing skills > 30 WPM.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K