Bi-Lingual Customer Service Agent
CloudOne owns and operates one of the most advanced state of the art customer service call centers in the automotive industry. We answer the phone for popular ride sharing companies, Auto Dealerships nationwide who advertise through direct mail, and for CreditYes - an industry leader in Auto Finance. Our team of industry experts have helped over 1 million people get the car they deserve. Our business has been accelerating over the last 24 months, and we need more motivated customer service professionals to grow with us. This opportunity allows ambitious individuals with great customer service skills a chance to work for an industry leader that has been in business for over 11 years. Bring your customer service skills to CloudOne, and be a part of the team of agents that help customers nationwide get the vehicle they need, or even a car that allows them to begin employment with a popular ride sharing company. There is no "cold calling", all clients are requesting our services by either calling into our switchboard, or have applied for our services online and have asked us to reach out to them. This is a great place to work, we hope to see you here soon!
- Our agents work exclusively with a web-based dynamic scripting engine. The system guides you through the call, and updates our agents in the moment on what to say next during the call.
- Input data into a customized CRM system. Information gathered during the call assists our customers and dealers to provide workable solutions towards getting the car they want.
- Place outbound follow up calls (not cold calling). Part of our program provides the dealerships with feedback on how they are doing with their customers. Dealerships find this information as invaluable.
- Answer inbound phone calls from consumers. National advertising on TV and Radio trigger calls to our call center, as well as direct mail advertisements sent to their mailbox, or email to their inbox.
- Willingness to work hard, succeed, and have fun!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being a part of a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Google apps.
- Customer service experience a plus - especially restaurant experience.
Education and Qualifications
- Some Customer Service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Medical, Dental. Vision